Thursday, January 24, 2008

Twat Of The Week #1

The first in a weekly* attempt to highlight a particular individual who has demonstrated to the world and, perhaps most importantly, to me that they are a complete and utter twat.

The first person to make this hall of shame has to be the oversized oompah-loompah and no-longer Secretary of State for Wales and the DWP, Mr. Peter Hain.


Peter Hain MP



An oompah-loompah


Yes, not only did Mr. Hain not register over 100k in donations to his war chest in his failed bid to become deputy leader but he thought people wouldn't give a shit about it, perhaps because he was once a nice boy who spoke out against apartheid. Well Mr. Hain, you were wrong, we did give a shit because - and I know this is hard to believe - we expect very high standards from those we elect to serve us. You should have done the 'honourable' thing right from the start you self-serving tangerine TWAT.


*When I say weekly I mean when I can be bothered.



No comments: